As a teacher, you have a room full of children that double as your stand up comedy crowd. Luckily they understand your corn puns worthy of a dad joke trophy. If you need a little inspiration for some funny puns for teachers, here you go:
English Teacher Puns
- English teachers get lit
- Reading is lit
- Let's eat Grandma. Let's eat, Grandma. Comma's save lives.
- English teachers are always write!
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.
- When I was a kid, my English teacher looked my way and said, "Name two pronouns." I said, "Who, me?"
- Why are apostrophes terrible to date? Because they are possessive
- Which dinosaur knows a lot of synonyms? A thesaurus
- 7 days without a pun makes one weak
- Metaphors be with you
Science Teacher Puns
- I make horrible science puns, but only periodically
- Think like a proton and stay positive
- I love the way the earth rotates. It really makes my day
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this science lesson
- Once I told a chemistry joke. There was no reaction.
- When I heard oxygen and magnesium were dating, I was like O MG
- You matter! Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light...then you energy.
- My head hertz from the frequency of these puns
- That was sodium funny. I slapped my neon that one.
- I'm out of chemistry jokes, but I should zinc of a new one
Math Teacher Puns
- Why is the obtuse triangle upset? Because it's never right
- Not all math puns are horrible. Only sum
- y=mx+b is my favorite one-liner
- Think outside the quadrilateral
- Too much pi gives you a large circumference
- Oh you have graph paper? You must be plotting something
- My math teacher called me average. That was mean.
- You have to be odd to be number 1
- Math teachers have problems
- You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by 2
History Teacher Puns
- Do you think ancient Mesopotamians went on Sumer vacation?
- Who built King Arthur's Round Table? Sir Cumference
- There's no time for Stalin when you're Russian to industrialize
- History. History. Did I just rewrite history?
- Civil War jokes? I General Lee don't find them funny
- History teachers live in the past
- If anyone Khan, Genghis Kahn
- I read the constitution for the articles
- As a history teacher I like to Babylon
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock